DBZ - Stick Saga 4 (OLD) DBZ - Stick Saga 4 (OLD)

AMAZING

HANDS DOWN BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD, STICK OR NO STICK I DON'T CARE. FUCK ANYONE WHO SAYS ELSE....

darkiceweb responds:

aww geese, lol

Reprimand Reprimand

I LOVED IT

It was great, I love your style, but it was waaaaaaaaaaaay to short, you gotta come out with part 2 quick!

Badly Drawn Battlebots Badly Drawn Battlebots

It was okay

It was decent, u got the skills to be great, u just to work on it a little...

Madness Training Madness Training

sound

it was pretty good except u need some kin of music like a good heavy metal or techno song in their.

MD-CHIS responds:

OK sounds back on again

Madness Minny Madness Minny

?

Pre loaders are always nessecary, because sometimes their are poor people that don't have enough money to buy a high speed modem. It would take about 30 seconds for this movie to load on a 56k modem, so yes please put a pre loader on it for less fortunete people. I liked the movie keep up the good work! It was one of the best Madness tributes I have seen. but doesn't even come close to the actual thing

mrmimyselfni responds:

I'll put one on then.

Chansu's revenge ep 1 Chansu's revenge ep 1

Pretty good

that was pretty good I noly have two suggestions, get the mouths in better sync with the voices and try making your own backgrounds next time. But otherwise this was pretty good.

FF: Jerry Springer FF: Jerry Springer

Now thats funny

that was pretty funny, i liked it. But it could have been alot better if it wasn't made with sprites and if everyone talked instead of just the moogle.